

Greetings & Blessings!
To those of you who know me and to those of you who don't, please give me a few minutes of your time to briefly share with you my life and ministry. Allow me to bring you up to date with where I have come from, where I am going, and what the Lord has been doing in my life currently. I am excited to be a part of what God is leading me to and encourage you to join together with me to give others a chance to know and follow Jesus Christ.
I became a Christian in 2004. You can read my full testimony here. Since then, I have been a sinner contending for the faith and God has been growing and preparing me for ministry throughout the course of my walk with Him. I first read about the life and teaching of Jesus Christ in high school after my conversion experience. I was captivated by the forgiveness, newness of life, and salvation He offered. I was so moved in those couple of years in high school that I continued in my pursuit of the faith at the School of Evangelism.
At the School of Evangelism, I grew in faith, was taken on many spiritual journeys and even to a missions trip to Chiapas, the heart of Mexico. There I preached the Gospel to the poverty stricken people. I found myself at the peak of my faith and felt that I could never be torn down. I graduated at what I thought to be the pinnacle of my life from the missionary school and began my college experience.
At first, I was a good influence to those around me. I started my 2nd bible study group at age 19 but came off as irrelevant and hyper spiritual. They questioned my life experience and said I was sheltered, in a bubble and had no idea about the real world. I began to "go with the flow" and allowed the influence of my surroundings slowly shape me. My two world-views clashed when the lust of the world's pleasures caught my attention. I indulged in what the world had to offer and slowly lost faith. I denounced my faith in the midst of the dilemma and became depressed, empty and broken from chasing after temporary highs.
I went back to the place where I first found God, on the floor of my room, on my knees. I despised the destructive life I was living. I questioned my beliefs, my faith, and my God. I sought out to give God an ultimatum, I would surrender all and follow with my full effort but if I came up dry I would abandon my belief. I enrolled at a private bible college and pursued my theology degree to see if there was any good reason to even believe in God's existence and follow Jesus. I soon realized the pragmatism of Christian Theism but even still the road was trial-some, competing and narrow. Slowly my heart changed and soon after followed my desires, friendships and activities. I realized that God allowed me to travel that road to mold, humble and understand my generation.
After years of growing, studying, and refining I became stronger in my faith. Humbled with a new found relevance, I started another bible study that prospered significantly. I engaged in rigorous studying of the latest Christian apologetics and scholarly theology and it gave me much confidence in the faith. The past years were filled with evangelism to strangers and friends alike, discipleship and laboring with believers and skeptics and I was given opportunities to speak at churches, youth groups and Christian clubs. I knew that God was preparing me for something exciting.
A few months ago I was asked to join Campus Crusade for Christ one of the leading Christian organizations today. The specific ministry I was asked to work with was Student Venture, the high school ministry. After much prayer and deliberation I decided this is where God wants me to be right now. To use the age that I am at, the experience I have gone through, my testimony and teaching to help other start their journey.
Sinner saved by grace through faith,

