Closet Christians, Coming out Atheist.

Just finished watching Richard Dawkins on the Bill Maher show. He promoted his "Out Campaign" which encourages Atheist to come out of the closet. Well he is right because all Christians do is stay in the closet. You are the light of the world, yet you hide your lamp in a closet. The "New Atheist" make believers out to be irrational, illogical, and uneducated. I would agree! Study to show thy self approved, but no one even brings a notebook, bible or pen to bible study. I could teach the same bible study interchangeably and only a few would notice.

Christians have been attenders not followers. Be doers of the word, not only hearers. Christians aren't even doers, they aren't sayers, they aren't even Christians. People don't even want to share their faith with their own family members. Why? Because they don't even know what they believer themselves. But one thing for sure is they will be at Church getting their religion on. Christians, if God, Jesus Christ, and Christianity is the primary thing that defines you then how come you don't know your stuff? You know lyrics to secular songs but you have to look up at the screen or song book for worship songs. You know the latest trends but don't know how to dress modestly women. You know how to play video games, be athletic, make money but you don't know how to be a man in God's eyes men. You know all the facts about all your most favorite things but don't know I've already used 3 bible verses already.

People say, well I'm not a hardcore believer, I'm not a devout Christian, I'm not a serious follower. I would say, then you're not really a Christian. People get offended when I say these things, I'm offended more, because Jesus said these things. Therein lies the problem, you don't even know what Jesus says, the words of life from the Father and you are clueless. The only way that men are saved, the only hope of abundant living now, and the hope of immortality thereafter and we make excuses. I don't understand the bible, its too confusing: there translations upon translations, easy reads, commentary bibles, bible studies, sundays at church. Reading isn't my thing: there are audiobooks, podcast, online sermons, youtube. Its a faith thing for me; I am a child like faith kinda person. Then you have no idea what your faith entails, you have picked out, selectively chosen, made your own religion/God/Jesus not the what the actual bible teaches.

The answers to tough questions are out there. William Lane Craig, J.P. Moreland, Ravi Zacharias, Alvin Plantiga, Peter Kreeft are just some people who are intellectual scholars defending Christian Theism and triumphing over top minds of Atheism. Do you care enough to learn? Youtube those names, they know their stuff. Muslim kids, Jewish kids, & Atheist kids know there stuff better than Christian adults do and they don't even have the most plausibly true belief in my opinion. All you want is a fortune cookie bible verse, some one liner to make you feel better about yourself, a prayer answered for your own self benefit, this is not true Christianity.

The road is narrow and few will find it. I don't care if Christianity becomes less popular than atheism, I don't care if Islam surpasses Christianity on in size, I don't care if Buddhism becomes the most prevalent thing in America. I actually encourage it because that just means we are headed closer and closer till the 2nd advent of Christ. There is no excuse, by conscience, the moral law written on the hearts of men. By creation, consciousness, objective morality there isn't an excuse. Atheist, God haters, all other religions will deny Him, even Christians will deny Him. How many times before He denies us? If you truly have a heart for God, want to find out how you can learn & grow in the faith. Visit www.reasonablefaith.org, look up some of those names I listed, google your tough question at least. There are answers, there is truth, the only problem is we want to stay blinded, our sin blinds us.

In a world where people say:
God doesn't exist, God isn't real, God is dead.
I say grace & peace.
Long live THE KING

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=238130550936&ref=ts